A center committed to global excellence in Nursing and Midwifery Education.
To produce a highly competent and employable graduate who possesses the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and attitude befitting a professional nurse and a midwife globally.
- To produce nursing and midwifery graduates equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude of a globally competitive professional nurses and midwives;
- To develop and strengthen the moral and ethical values befitting a professional nurse in a culturally sensitive environment;
- To provide the students opportunities to practice their profession intelligently with integrity;
- To establish linkages with other health agencies both local and international for our graduates to work once registered nurses and midwives;
- To create an environment for our students to grow in their professional, ethical, and personal areas;
- To teach the students in an optimum level and guide them in acquiring knowledge and expertise;
- To provide quality education through an updated research based curriculum, state of the art facilities and professionally advanced faculty;
- To develop students’ professional skills through extensive and comprehensive training and role modelling.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Diploma in Midwifery