ENROLLMENT SCHEDULES FOR SUMMER TERM A.Y. 2020-2021
Baguio Central University is accepting enrollees for Short Term Year 2020-2021 both in the Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. This registration will provide you a slot for enrollment for the Short Term Academic Year 2020-2021.
Schedule of Enrollment:
• Undergraduate Level: May 24, 2021 – June 5, 2021
• Graduate Level: May 31, 2021 – June 11, 2021
Start of Online Classes:
• Undergraduate Level: June 7, 2021
• Graduate Level: June 14, 2021
You can VIEW/PRINT/DOWNLOAD the subjects offered(Short Term, A.Y. 2020-2021) below in PDF(Just click on the link)
College of Business Administration(CBA): http://bit.ly/CBA_ShortTerm21
College of Criminal Justice Education(CCJE): http://bit.ly/CCJE_ShortTerm21
College of Hospitality and Tourism Management(CHTM): http://bit.ly/CHTM_ShortTerm21
College of Engineering(COE): http://bit.ly/COE_ShortTerm21
College of Nursing and School of Midwifery(CONSM): http://bit.ly/CON_ShortTerm21
College of Teacher Education and Liberal Arts(CTELA): http://bit.ly/CTELA_ShortTerm21
Graduate School(GS): http://bit.ly/GS_ShortTerm21
Online Enrollment Registration Form: https://forms.gle/XGZETF7B4RQ4bU3A8
Baguio Central University shall employ the Flexible Learning option of delivering instruction. Online, Offline, and/or Both.
The Primary Learning Management System that the University will use is Google Classroom(G Suite) for Education, where official logins will be provided to students who are officially enrolled.
If you opted to Enroll personally.
Baguio Central University Bonifacio Campus will be open 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday-Saturday Only.
Please follow health protocols upon entering the University premises. Wearing of face mask, face shield and maintaining Physical distancing are strictly enforced. Limited number of enrolees/clients may only enter the University at time.
• For those previous students with outstanding balance who intend to enroll this Short Term School Year 2020-2021. Please be reminded to settle first your remaining balance, so we can validate your enrollment.
• To check the amount of your balance, tuition fees, including on how to process your payment, and other inquiries relative to these matters. Please do reach our Accounting Office through this email address: email@example.com or landline: (074)422-1681
• For Graduate School Only(New Students and Transferees) are required to undergo Diagnostic Exam on appointment basis only for a fee of 500.00 Pesos (Graduate School Only. Non-Refundable)
Please provide correct and accurate information.
*All data information collected will be strictly confidential and will only be used for Enrollment purposes and will be kept safely in accordance to the Data Privacy Act of 2012(RA 10173)