Baguio Central University is accepting enrollees for 1st Semester Academic Year 2022-2023 both in the Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. This registration will provide you a slot for enrollment for the 1st Semester A.Y. 2022-2023.
Baguio Central University shall employ the Flexible Learning option of delivering instruction. Online and Limited Face-to-Face
The Primary Learning Management System that the University will use is Google Classroom(G Suite) for Education, where official logins will be provided to students who are officially enrolled.
Schedule of Enrollment:
• Undergraduate Level: August 1, 2022-August 13, 2022
• Graduate Level: August 1, 2022 – August 15, 2022
Start of Classes:
• Undergraduate Level: August 15, 2022
• Graduate Level: August 20, 2022
You can VIEW/PRINT/DOWNLOAD the subjects offered(1st Semester, A.Y. 2022-2023) below in PDF(Just click on the link)
College of Business Administration(CBA): https://bit.ly/CBA_Subj_1stSem_2022
College of Criminal Justice Education(CCJE): https://bit.ly/CCJE_Subj_1stSem_2022
College of Hospitality and Tourism Management(CHTM): https://bit.ly/CHTM_Subj_1stSem_2022
College of Engineering(COE): https://bit.ly/COE_Subj_1stSem_2022
College of Nursing and School of Midwifery(CONSM): https://bit.ly/CONSM_Subj_1stSem_2022
College of Teacher Education and Liberal Arts(CTELA): https://bit.ly/CTELA_Subj_1stSem_2022
Graduate School(GS): https://bit.ly/GS_Subj_1stSem_2022
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/nNwCrQ9k1MXKx8af7
E-Copy of the Institutional Policies, Guidelines and Procedures on the Safe Conduct of Limited Face-to-Face Classes.
Download Link: https://bit.ly/BCUF2F_Guidelines
If you opted to Enroll personally.
Baguio Central University Bonifacio Campus will be open 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday-Saturday Only.
Please follow health protocols upon entering the University premises. Wearing of face mask and maintaining Physical distancing are strictly enforced. Limited number of enrollees/clients may only enter the University at time.
• For those previous students with outstanding balance who intend to enroll this 1st Semester A.Y. 2022-2023. Please be reminded to settle first your remaining balance, so we can validate your enrollment.
• To check the amount of your balance, tuition fees, including on how to process your payment, and other inquiries relative to these matters. Please do reach our Accounting Office through this email address: email@example.com or landline: (074)422-1681
• For Graduate School Only(New Students and Transferees) are required to undergo Diagnostic Exam on appointment basis only for a fee of 500.00 Pesos (Graduate School Only. Non-Refundable)
GUIDANCE SERVICES OFFICE STUDENT INVENTORY FORM: https://forms.gle/wNmQHqYBLRY8MMbx9
Please provide correct and accurate information.
*All data information collected will be strictly confidential and will only be used for Enrollment purposes and will be kept safely in accordance to the Data Privacy Act of 2012(RA 10173).