Date: August 19, 2020
To: Deans, Principals, All Students, Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel, Valued Clients
Re: Conduct of Classes
In connection with the opening of classes, the following shall be enforced:
1. Start of classes will be as follows:
1.1 August 24, 2020 for Basic Education and College
1.2 August 29, 2020 for Graduate School
2. The different deans and principals shall monitor their faculty in strengthening class management as well as enhance the capacity of the technologies and infrastructure to alternative learning.
3. Until physical on-campus classes are allowed by CHED, Dep-Ed and further directives from IATF, delivery of education shall be through alternative learning methods.
4. Parent orientation for Kinder to Grade 6 will be on August 22, 2020(Saturday), 8:30 am at BCU Function Hall.
5. Parent Orientation for Grade 7 to Grade 10 will have the following schedule:
•First Batch: August 24m 2020(Monday), 10:00am – 11:00 am at the BCU Function Hall (Bonifacio Campus)
•Second Batch: August 25, 2020(Tuesday), 1:00pm – 2:00pm at the BCU Function Hall (Bonifacio Campus)
6. Parent orientation for Grade 11 and Grade 12 will be posted at Baguio Central University – Senior High School
7. Parent orientations and orientation of classes for college students shall be subjected to the compliance of health standards to wit:
7.1 Mandatory wearing of face masks, face shields, hand washing and sanitation practices, safe physical distancing; and
7.2 Adherence to other health protocols as deemed necessary
8. Amidst these challenges and uncertainties, the University is confident in keeping high in the delivery of quality education.
9. Your full cooperation and support is deeply appreciated
ELMA D. DONAAL, Ed.D.
Vice President for Academic Affairs