The College of Engineering is dedicated to educational excellence in its program of study and to provide the graduates a common global standard in the field of Engineering.
The College of Engineering is committed to train holistic and globally competitive graduates with the necessary technological knowledge, skills and values needed in the practice of Engineering.
Holistic Formation and Development
Organizational Stability, Adaptability and Responsiveness
Moral Recovery for the Common Good
Excellence in Education and Continuing Development towards Global Competitiveness
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, physical science to solve complex civil engineering problems;
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data;
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints, in accordance with standards;
- Function in multidisciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
- Identify, formulate, and solve complex civil engineering problems;
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility;
- Communicate effectively civil engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large;
- Understand the impact of civil engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context;
- Recognize the need for and engage in life-long learning;
- Use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for civil engineering practice;
- Know and understand engineering and management principles as a member and a leader of a team, and to manage projects in multi-disciplinary environment;
- Understand at least one specialize field of civil engineering practice.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Geodetic Engineering