ENROLLMENT SCHEDULES FOR 1ST SEMESTER A.Y. 2021-2022
Baguio Central University is accepting enrollees for 1st Semester Academic Year 2021-2022 both in the Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. This registration will provide you a slot for enrollment for the 1st Semester A.Y. 2021-2022.
Baguio Central University shall employ the Flexible Learning option of delivering instruction. Online, Offline, and/or Both.
The Primary Learning Management System that the University will use is Google Classroom(G Suite) for Education, where official logins will be provided to students who are officially enrolled.
Schedule of Enrollment:
• Undergraduate Level: July 19, 2021 – August 14, 2021
• Graduate Level: July 26, 2021 – August 27, 2021
Start of Online Classes:
• Undergraduate Level: August 16, 2021
• Graduate Level: August 28, 2021
You can VIEW/PRINT/DOWNLOAD the subjects offered(1st Semester 2021-2022) below in PDF(Just click on the link)
College of Business Administration(CBA): https://bit.ly/CBA_1stsem2021-2022
College of Criminal Justice Education(CCJE): https://bit.ly/CCJE_1stsem2021-2022
College of Hospitality and Tourism Management(CHTM): https://bit.ly/CHTM_1stsem2021-2022
College of Engineering(COE): https://bit.ly/COE_1stsem2021-2022
College of Nursing and School of Midwifery(CONSM): https://bit.ly/CNSM_1stSem2021-2022
College of Teacher Education and Liberal Arts(CTELA): https://bit.ly/CTELA_1stsem2021-2022
Graduate School(GS): https://bit.ly/GS_1stsem2021-2022
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/cWEGSxsE7kqe49rp6
If you opted to Enroll personally.
Baguio Central University Bonifacio Campus will be open 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday-Saturday Only.
Please follow health protocols upon entering the University premises. Wearing of face mask, face shield and maintaining Physical distancing are strictly enforced. Limited number of enrolees/clients may only enter the University at time.
• For those previous students with outstanding balance who intend to enroll this 1st Semester 2021-2022. Please be reminded to settle first your remaining balance, so we can validate your enrollment.
• To check the amount of your balance, tuition fees, including on how to process your payment, and other inquiries relative to these matters. Please do reach our Accounting Office through this email address: email@example.com or landline: (074)422-1681
• For Graduate School Only(New Students and Transferees) are required to undergo Diagnostic Exam on appointment basis only for a fee of 500.00 Pesos (Graduate School Only. Non-Refundable)
*Please also complete the Guidance Student Inventory form after you successfully enroll this 1st Semester 2021-2022
GUIDANCE SERVICES OFFICE STUDENT INVENTORY FORM: https://forms.gle/wNmQHqYBLRY8MMbx9
*All data information collected will be strictly confidential and will only be used for Enrollment purposes and will be kept safely in accordance to the Data Privacy Act of 2012(RA 10173)