Enrollment Schedule for 2nd Semester, A.Y. 2020-2021 (Undergraduate Programs and Graduate Programs)
We are accepting Freshmen and Transferees.
For online registration and subjects offered just follow this link:
Baguio Central University is accepting enrollees for 2nd Semester Academic Year 2020-2021 both in the Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. This registration will provide you a slot for enrollment for the 2nd Semester Academic Year 2020-2021.
Baguio Central University shall employ the Flexible Learning option of delivering instruction. Online, Offline, and/or Both.
The Primary Learning Management System that the University will use is Google Classroom(G Suite) for Education, where official logins will be provided to students who are officially enrolled.
Schedule of Enrollment:
• Undergraduate Level: January 4, 2021 – January 9, 2021
• Graduate Level: January 4, 2021 – January 15, 2021
Start of Online Classes:
• Undergraduate Level: January 11, 2021
• Graduate Level: January 16, 2021
You can VIEW/PRINT/DOWNLOAD the subjects offered(2nd Semester, A.Y. 2020-2021) below in PDF(Just click on the link)
College of Business Administration(CBA): http://bit.ly/CBA_2ndSem
College of Criminal Justice Education(CCJE): http://bit.ly/CCJE_Subj
College of Hospitality and Tourism Management(CHTM): http://bit.ly/CHTM_2ndSem
College of Engineering(COE): http://bit.ly/COE_2ndSem
College of Nursing and School of Midwifery(CONSM): http://bit.ly/CON_2ndSem
College of Teacher Education and Liberal Arts(CTELA): http://bit.ly/CTELA_2ndSem
Graduate School(GS): http://bit.ly/GS_2ndSem
If you opted to Enroll personally.
Baguio Central University Bonifacio Campus will be open 8:00AM – 3:00PM Monday-Friday Only.
Please follow health protocols upon entering the University premises. Wearing of face mask, face shield and maintaining Physical distancing are strictly enforced. Limited number of enrolees/clients may only enter the University at time.
• For those previous students with outstanding balance who intend to enroll this 2nd Semester School Year 2020-2021. Please be reminded to settle first your remaining balance, so we can validate your enrollment.
• To check the amount of your balance, tuition fees, including on how to process your payment, and other inquiries relative to these matters. Please do reach our Accounting Office through this email address: email@example.com or landline: (074)422-1681
• For Graduate School Only(New Students and Transferees) are required to undergo Diagnostic Exam on appointment basis only for a fee of 500.00 Pesos (Graduate School Only. Non-Refundable)
Registrar’s Office: (074)444-9247, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Office: (074)422-1681, Email: email@example.com