Baguio Central University is accepting enrollees for Short Term Academic Year 2021-2022 both in the Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. This registration will provide you a slot for enrollment for the Short Term Semester A.Y. 2021-2022.
Baguio Central University shall employ the Flexible Learning option of delivering instruction. Online, Offline, and/or Both.
Requirements upon enrollment based on the implementing guidelines for the safe conduct of LIMITED FACE-TO-FACE CLASSES (CHED-DOH JMC No. 2021-001, CHED-DOH JMC No. 2021-002, CHED-DOH JMC No. 2021-004 and CMO No.1 Series of 2022)
• Copy of your VACCINATION CARD or VACCINATION CERTIFICATE
• Copy of PHILHEALTH MEDICAL INSURANCE or ANY EQUIVALENT MEDICAL INSURANCE
(for those who are below 21 years old, single and are dependents as specified in their parents’ updated Philhealth MDR or married students as specified in their husbands’ MDR may no longer secure a Philhealth Medical Insurance provided an updated MDR will be presented)
(for those who are 21 years old and above with no PHILHEALTH yet, PHILHEALTH Regional Office-CAR will conduct an on-site registration during the enrollment period for BCU enrolees)
The Primary Learning Management System that the University will use is Google Classroom(G Suite) for Education, where official logins will be provided to students who are officially enrolled.
Schedule of Enrollment:
• Undergraduate Level: May 30, 2022-June 11, 2022
• Graduate Level: May 30, 2022 – June 11, 2022
Start of Online Classes:
• Undergraduate Level: June 13, 2022
• Graduate Level: June 13, 2022
You can VIEW/PRINT/DOWNLOAD the subjects offered(Short Term, A.Y. 2021-2022) below in PDF(Just click on the link)
College of Business Administration(CBA): https://bit.ly/CBA_ShortTerm_2022
College of Criminal Justice Education(CCJE): https://bit.ly/CCJE_ShortTerm_2022
College of Hospitality and Tourism Management(CHTM): https://bit.ly/CHTM_ShortTerm_2022
College of Engineering(COE): https://bit.ly/COE_ShortTerm_2022
College of Nursing and School of Midwifery(CONSM): https://bit.ly/CONSM_ShortTerm_2022
College of Teacher Education and Liberal Arts(CTELA): https://bit.ly/CTELA_ShortTerm_2022
Graduate School(GS): TO BE ANNOUNCED (UPDATES WILL BE POSTED)
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/R8iYsV9wkpxvkvxr9
If you opted to Enroll personally.
Baguio Central University Bonifacio Campus will be open 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday-Saturday Only.
Please follow health protocols upon entering the University premises. Wearing of face mask and maintaining Physical distancing are strictly enforced. Limited number of enrolees/clients may only enter the University at time.
• For those previous students with outstanding balance who intend to enroll this Short Term Semester 2021-2022. Please be reminded to settle first your remaining balance, so we can validate your enrollment.
• To check the amount of your balance, tuition fees, including on how to process your payment, and other inquiries relative to these matters. Please do reach our Accounting Office through this email address: email@example.com or landline: (074)422-1681
• For Graduate School Only(New Students and Transferees) are required to undergo Diagnostic Exam on appointment basis only for a fee of 500.00 Pesos (Graduate School Only. Non-Refundable)
GUIDANCE SERVICES OFFICE STUDENT INVENTORY FORM: https://forms.gle/wNmQHqYBLRY8MMbx9
Please provide correct and accurate information.
*All data information collected will be strictly confidential and will only be used for Enrollment purposes and will be kept safely in accordance to the Data Privacy Act of 2012(RA 10173).